"VB in Easy Steps" is a new approach towards learning VB quickly, using real time short videos. These tutorials will help you to learn VB yourself and you will become confident in developing real world applications within a few hours.
This tutorial assumes that you are familiar with the basic concepts of programming.
- PC with Windows NT/ 95/ 98/ Me/ 2000/ 2003/ XP/Vista
- Minimum of 128 MB RAM, 256 MB recommended
- Minimum 250 MB of Hard disk space
- Minimum screen resolution 800 x 600
- Internet Explorer 5.X and above
- Visual Basic and MSDN
- The registration key generated will be specific to the hard disk configuration (Drive Partition number) of the machine. This key will work for this specific configuration of Hard disk only. KTS makes no warranty of any kind or re-issuing of another registration key if the user reconfigures the settings of the Hard disk or the hard disk is destroyed/crashed. So please configure the partitions of the hard disk appropriately before asking for the registration key.
How to proceed
It is recommended that first you go through all the movies in these tutorials. Then you will get an idea about how things can be done in VB After that, come to each tutorial in a detailed manner by viewing the movies more than once and experimenting through the source codes..